- “Download” button added to [Your project] -> Survey data -> [Your dataset] -> Images.
- “Export detection report” operation allows to download CSV files for each label assigned to files in the dataset. CSV will contain image names associated with a label and coordinates from EXIF
- Significantly improved the speed of object counting after the selection on the map
- All cards (project, dataset names) now accept long names and do not stretch
- Renamed “Run” to “Detect” which better reflects the meaning of this operation - start detection with an existing detector.
- Applies to Images and Maps
- Now Download image operation in Image Details opens a separate browser's window
Experimental! The Vector data section is now enabled. It is possible to import 2D DXF data and georeference it to global coordinates